"Dummy and Dummier" is an episode from Back at the Barnyard from Season 1.
Freddy is depressed because he doesn't have any talent like his friends. So, Otis and the gang build him a ventriloquist dummy named "Mr. Jinks" to help him find his true potential. That night, Freddy tries to do an act with Mr. Jinks, but then Mr. Jinks comes to life and starts making personal insults towards Freddy's friends and Freddy gets blamed. Freddy tries to tell his friends that he's innocent, but they think he's insane. First, Mr. Jinks tries to drop an anvil on Otis' head, then he puts cement in Pig's mud jacuzzi. The animals then decide to ban Freddy from the barnyard forever, but Mr. Jinks shows up and traps the animals underneath a copper mesh net to electrocute them. Luckily, Freddy rescues them and they apologize for not believing him. Just when they can burn Mr. Jinks, it is revealed they the termites from the tree the dummy was made from was controlling Mr. Jinks all along and they vowed vengeance when the animals destroyed it.
- Chris Hardwick as Otis
- Jeffrey Garcia as Pip
- Cam Clarke as Freddy
- Rob Paulsen as Peck
- Tino Insana as Pig
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Abby
- Wanda Sykes as Bessy
- Earthquake as Root
- Mark DeCarlo as Mr. Jinx / Termite #1
- The episode's title is a parody of the 1994 film Dumb and Dumber. As well, the episode is a parody of the Night of the Living Dummy series in Goosebumps.
- This is the second time Freddy has wrongly been accused of an action and was almost banished from the Barnyard.
- The animals deciding if Freddy should stay or leave the Barnyard is a parody of Survivor.
- MarkDeCarlo previously voiced Flippy in several episodes in Jimmy Neutron.