Before its merge with Club Abby, it was an all-boys club.
Club Otis had all kind of activities (with the exception of when the members pretended for it to be boring to convince Abby to go away).
- Musical chairs,
- And reading letters from far away with one eye.
The only things known to be fun were:
- Mackerel slapping as discipline,
- And rebelry.
The members had a secret password to get into the club; the password was "Head trauma."
- The members had a handshake that you have to say, "Walla walla walla mooya!"
- Each member had a fuzzy jester hat.
- The clubhouse was decorated with lights, banners, and had a "sacred" totem pole.
- It had a volcano of Otis' creation.