Buyers Beware is an episode from Back at the Barnyard from Season 2.
The episode opens up as the Farmer is putting up a sign saying "WELCOME BUYERS". Otis, Pip, Pig, Freddy, Peck and Abby notice this and jump to the conclusion that the Farmer is going to sell the farm, so they decide to scare off all of the people coming. First, they scare off a couple by posing themselves as annoying and loud neighbors. Next, they scare off a family by pretending that the lake is polluted and disguising Freddy as a mutated deer. Finally, they scare off an old lady by jingling keys at her.
At first, the animals feel accomplished with their goal, but then realize that the Farmer's last name is "Buyer" and it was just a family reunion. Realizing their mistake, they bring the Farmer's relatives back and the family reunion can go on as planned...despite the horrible day they received from Otis.
- Chris Hardwick as Otis
- Jeffrey Garcia as Pip
- Cam Clarke as Freddy
- Rob Paulsen as Peck
- Tino Insana as Pig
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Abby
- Fred Tatasciore as the Farmer
- When Pig drinks the radioactive waste in the "Ask Dr. Pig" segment, he turns into and acts like the Incredible Hulk.
- We learn that the Farmer's last name is "Buyer". His first name is still unknown.
- When Pig turns into a monster, he has pants, even though he wasn't wearing any.
- When the scooter old lady tells Otis she's not afraid of the underworld, Otis' reaction is similar to Chris Griffin in Family Guy.
- When Otis tells the old lady that he is in fact a talking cow, her answer is "Oh well, We're all special in our own way", this is probably a nod to the ending of "Some Like It Hot" starring Marilyn Monroe