|Family|| Unknown father|
|Powers and Abilities||None|
|Played By||Leigh-Allyn Baker|
|Appeared In||Back at the Barnyard, Back at the Barnyard Slop Bucket Games|
Abby is friends with everyone, though Freddy's unstable mental health frequently strains their friendship. Abby is also very athletic, allergic to petunias, has an Obsessive-Compulsive addiction for organizing, and loves cats.
In one episode, it is revealed that Abby has some kind of a double personality, in which she was acting like a very nice, innocent cow, then the other second, she was acting like a strong, rough cow. She seems to be very competitive, very pushy and stubborn at times. She is known to be very rough as seen in one episode that when she said her cousin Veronica was exactly the same as her, they were terrified and imagined her doing violent stuff to Otis, Pip, Freddy, Peck, and Pig.
Abby is a tan cow with dark tan spots.
- Abby has a crush on Otis, as revealed in Cowman: The Uddered Avenger and she has a love shrine to Otis, though neither of them ever admitted it; however, in "King Cud," the two of them were almost married. In the episode where her cousin Veronica visited and attracted Otis, Pip, Freddy, Peck, and Pig, Veronica said that she would take Otis back with her referring to him as "the big cute one", then Abby got really angry, and said that she has to take "Otis" out of her trance, then Bessy correcting her saying, "Don't you mean all of them?", then she did have an embarrassed-sounding laugh while saying, "Yeah, I mean all of them."
- Abby is a bottle blonde that isn't her natural hair color. She has a cousin named Veronica, a crazy uncle, eighteen brothers and is a tomboy who has a love for wrestling and has been challenged by Otis and defeated him in a cage match. Although she claims to have wrestled gators, she still gets beaten up by Krouser Krebs.
- Her hooves are shinier than most.
- In "Cupig," it is revealed that Abby uses yellow hair dye.
- It is unknown how, why, or when she joined the Barnyard as she was Daisy's replacement.